Mandala Elephant Pillow Cases 18x18in - 8 Choices - Tapestry Room (exceptional Elephant Pillow Cases #1)
Hello folks, this blog post is about Mandala Elephant Pillow Cases 18x18in - 8 Choices - Tapestry Room (exceptional Elephant Pillow Cases #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 621 x 621. It's file size is only 71 KB. Wether You decided to save This post to Your PC, you can Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Elephant Pillow Cases.
7 pictures of Mandala Elephant Pillow Cases 18x18in - 8 Choices - Tapestry Room (exceptional Elephant Pillow Cases #1)
Philippines will be the world's greatest stick producer. Rattan grow and distribute in a few places, such as Java, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Sumatra Tenggara. Rattan content, the organic material to remain home furniture such as cabinets, tables, seats and surfaces might be used in the utilization of space. Besides content with a mixture of bamboo stick is an important element in the inner of residential architecture bamboo.
The introduction of artificial rattan furniture goods in addition to an extensive selection of wicker furniture design class supplies the mobility to choose the great furniture fills the inner area your house.
Examine each relationship Mandala Elephant Pillow Cases 18x18in - 8 Choices - Tapestry Room (exceptional Elephant Pillow Cases #1) cautiously whether there's damaged or a damaged. Together with wooden furniture furniture also has a weakness against mites that require to become provided anti- finish that is termite. In addition to furniture from natural rattan, additionally there are different choice could be the artificial rattan furniture-made of polyethylene, has a lighter weight, haven't any association ties and resistant to mites.
Elephantel•e•phant (el′ə fənt),USA pronunciation n., pl. -phants, (esp. collectively) -phant for 1.
- either of two large, five-toed pachyderms of the family Elephantidae, characterized by a long, prehensile trunk formed of the nose and upper lip, including Loxodonta africana(African elephant), with enormous flapping ears, two fingerlike projections at the end of the trunk, and ivory tusks, and Elephas maximus(Indian elephant), with smaller ears, one projection at the end of the trunk, and ivory tusks almost exclusively in males: L. africanais threatened;
E. maximus is endangered.
- a representation of this animal, used in the U.S. since 1874 as the emblem of the Republican party.
- See white elephant.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a size of drawing or writing paper, 23 × 28 in. (58 × 71 cm). Cf. double elephant.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Casescase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;