Control Audio With Moving Faders And Regulators On Sound Mixer - 4K Stock Video Clip (marvelous Audio Engineer Desk #2)
Hi there, this blog post is about Control Audio With Moving Faders And Regulators On Sound Mixer - 4K Stock Video Clip (marvelous Audio Engineer Desk #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 767 x 432. This image's file size is only 46 KB. Wether You decided to download This post to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Audio Engineer Desk.
Control Audio With Moving Faders And Regulators On Sound Mixer - 4K Stock Video Clip (marvelous Audio Engineer Desk #2) Photos Album
The usage of this layout applies in the event you have children that are grown outdated. You must stay away from these shades, if your youngsters are preschoolers. Why? Yes naturally, in order to avoid the impression of filthy that triggered in using your chosen furniture since not him youngsters.
Additional shades that you could utilize to not give specific consequences about your home furniture's use layout. You'll be able to choose brown or green leaves should you select Audio Engineer Desk that triggered the mysterious, for natural color. For a graceful and elegant impression might be represented by showing the color black.
Particularly if you have pets for example cats or dogs, should prevent furniture and accessories' usage is white. You'll be frustrated with treatment that is additional. The bright color is normally quickly noticeable dust or if spots. So that you will undoubtedly be impressed rundown and quickly obsolete, thus forget about sophisticated, furniture.
Controlcon•trol (kən trōl′),USA pronunciation v., -trolled, -trol•ling, n.
- to exercise restraint or direction over;
- to hold in check;
curb: to control a horse; to control one's emotions.
- to test or verify (a scientific experiment) by a parallel experiment or other standard of comparison.
- to eliminate or prevent the flourishing or spread of: to control a forest fire.
- [Obs.]to check or regulate (transactions), originally by means of a duplicate register.
con•trol′la•ble, adj., n.
- the act or power of controlling;
domination or command: Who's in control here?
- the situation of being under the regulation, domination, or command of another: The car is out of control.
- check or restraint: Her anger is under control.
- a legal or official means of regulation or restraint: to institute wage and price controls.
- a standard of comparison in scientific experimentation.
- a person who acts as a check;
- a device for regulating and guiding a machine, as a motor or airplane.
- controls, a coordinated arrangement of such devices.
- prevention of the flourishing or spread of something undesirable: rodent control.
- [Baseball.]the ability of a pitcher to throw the ball into the strike zone consistently: The rookie pitcher has great power but no control.
- [Philately.]any device printed on a postage or revenue stamp to authenticate it as a government issue or to identify it for bookkeeping purposes.
- a spiritual agency believed to assist a medium at a séance.
- the supervisor to whom an espionage agent reports when in the field.
con•trol′la•bil′i•ty, con•trol′la•ble•ness, n.
Audioau•di•o (ô′dē ō′),USA pronunciation adj.
- designating an electronic apparatus using audio frequencies: audio amplifier.
- of, pertaining to, or employed in the transmission, reception, or reproduction of sound.
- of or pertaining to frequencies or signals in the audible range.
- the audio elements of television (distinguished from video).
- the circuits in a receiver for reproducing sound.
- the audio part of a television broadcast.
- the field of sound recording, transmission, reception, and reproduction.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Movingmov•ing (mo̅o̅′ving),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of or having movement: a moving object.
- causing or producing motion.
- involved in changing the location of possessions, a residence, office, etc.: moving expenses.
- involving a motor vehicle in motion.
- actuating, instigating, or impelling: the moving spirit behind the party.
- stirring or evoking strong feelings or emotions, esp. touchingly or pathetically: a moving story.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Soundsound1 (sound),USA pronunciation n.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of hearing by vibrations transmitted through the air or other medium.
- mechanical vibrations transmitted through an elastic medium, traveling in air at a speed of approximately 1087 ft. (331 m) per second at sea level.
- the particular auditory effect produced by a given cause: the sound of music.
- any auditory effect;
any audible vibrational disturbance: all kinds of sounds.
- a noise, vocal utterance, musical tone, or the like: the sounds from the next room.
- a distinctive, characteristic, or recognizable musical style, as from a particular performer, orchestra, or type of arrangement: the big-band sound.
- See speech sound.
- the audible result of an utterance or portion of an utterance: the s-sound in "slight''; the sound ofm in "mere.''
- the auditory effect of sound waves as transmitted or recorded by a particular system of sound reproduction: the sound of a stereophonic recording.
- the quality of an event, letter, etc., as it affects a person: This report has a bad sound.
- the distance within which the noise of something may be heard.
- mere noise, without meaning: all sound and fury.
- [Archaic.]a report or rumor;
- to make or emit a sound.
- to give forth a sound as a call or summons: The bugle sounded as the troops advanced.
- to be heard, as a sound.
- to convey a certain impression when heard or read: to sound strange.
- to give a specific sound: to sound loud.
- to give the appearance of being;
seem: The report sounds true.
- to have as its basis or foundation (usually fol. by in): His action sounds in contract.
- to cause to make or emit a sound: to sound a bell.
- to give forth (a sound): The oboe sounded an A.
- to announce, order, or direct by or as by a sound: The bugle sounded retreat. His speech sounded a warning to aggressor nations.
- to utter audibly, pronounce, or express: to sound each letter.
- to examine by percussion or auscultation: to sound a patient's chest.
- sound off, [Informal.]
- to call out one's name, as at military roll call.
- to speak freely or frankly, esp. to complain in such a manner.
- to exaggerate;
boast: Has he been sounding off about his golf game again?
Stockstock (stok),USA pronunciation n.
- a supply of goods kept on hand for sale to customers by a merchant, distributor, manufacturer, etc.;
- a quantity of something accumulated, as for future use: a stock of provisions.
- [Theat.]a stock company: a job in summer stock.
- the outstanding capital of a company or corporation.
- the shares of a particular company or corporation.
- the certificate of ownership of such stock;
- (formerly) a tally or stick used in transactions between a debtor and a creditor.
- Also called understock. in grafting, a stem in which the bud or scion is inserted.
- a stem, tree, or plant that furnishes slips or cuttings;
- the trunk or main stem of a tree or other plant, as distinguished from roots and branches.
- the type from which a group of animals or plants has been derived.
- a race or other related group of animals or plants.
- the person from whom a given line of descent is derived;
the original progenitor.
- a line of descent;
a tribe, race, or ethnic group.
- [Ling.]a category consisting of language families that, because of resemblances in grammatical structure and vocabulary, are considered likely to be related by common origin. Cf. family (def. 14), phylum (def. 2).
- any grouping of related languages.
- the handle of a whip, fishing rod, etc.
- the wooden or metal piece to which the barrel and mechanism of a rifle are attached.
- a part of an automatic weapon, as a machine gun, similar in position or function.
- the trunk or stump of a tree, left standing.
- a dull or stupid person.
- something lifeless or senseless.
- the main upright part of anything, esp. a supporting structure.
- a former instrument of punishment consisting of a framework with holes for securing the ankles and, sometimes, the wrists, used to expose an offender to public derision. Cf. pillory (def. 1).
- a frame in which a horse or other animal is secured in a standing position for shoeing or for a veterinary operation.
- the frame on which a boat rests while under construction.
- a vertical shaft forming part of a rudder and controlling the rudder's movement.
- a transverse piece of wood or metal near the ring on some anchors. See diag. under anchor.
- the metal or wooden body of a carpenter's plane.
- material being smelted in a blast furnace.
- a metal piece to be forged.
- a specified quality or kind of paper: glossy stock; card stock; offset stock.
- the paper for printing a particular job: We don't have enough stock for that large a run.
- the raw material from which something is made.
- [Papermaking.]stuff (def. 15).
- [Cookery.]the liquor or broth prepared by boiling meat, fish, chicken, etc., with or without vegetables or seasonings, and used esp. as a foundation for soups and sauces.
- any of several plants belonging to the genus Matthiola, of the mustard family, esp. M. incana, having fragrant white, blue, purple, reddish, or yellowish flowers.
- a rhizome or rootstock.
- a compound organism, as a colony of corals.
- a collar or a neckcloth fitting like a band around the neck.
- [Cards.]the portion of a pack of cards that, in certain games, is not dealt out to the players, but is left on the table, to be drawn from as occasion requires.
- an adjustable wrench for holding dies for cutting screws.
- See rolling stock.
- [Dominoes.]boneyard (def. 3).
- See stock car (def. 1).
- [Rom. Cath. Ch.]one of a set of three metal containers for holy oil.
- [Geol., Mining.]an irregular igneous intrusion, usually an offshoot of a batholith, often mineralized.
- [Archaic.]a stocking.
- [Obs.]the frame of a plow to which the share, handles, etc., are attached.
- in stock, on hand for use or sale: There are no more blue skirts in stock.
- lock, stock, and barrel. See lock 1 (def. 12).
- on the stocks:
- under construction, as esp. a ship.
- in progress or preparation: a new novel on the stocks.
- out of stock, lacking a supply of, esp. temporarily: We are out of stock in this item.
- take or put stock in, to put confidence in or attach importance to;
trust: Considering his general unreliability, I can't take stock in what he has told you.
- take stock:
- to make an inventory of stock on hand.
- to make an appraisal of resources or prospects: She took stock of her decorating scheme and decided it was time for a change.
- kept regularly on hand, as for use or sale;
standard: stock articles.
- having as one's job the care of a concern's goods: a stock clerk.
- of the common or ordinary type;
in common use: a stock argument.
commonplace: a stock remark.
- pertaining to or designating the breeding and raising of livestock: stock farming.
- [Southern U.S.](chiefly Southern Appalachian and South Atlantic States). (of farm animals) being a fully grown male: a stock hog.
- of or pertaining to the stock of a company or corporation: a stock report.
- pertaining to a stock company.
- appearing together in a repertoire, as a company.
- forming part of a repertoire, as a play.
- being a character type fixed by convention, as in the commedia dell'-arte, a harlequinade, minstrel show, or the like.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a stock car.
- to furnish with a stock or supply.
- to furnish with stock, as a farm with horses, cattle, etc.
- to lay up in store, as for future use.
- to fasten to or provide with a stock, as a rifle, plow, bell, anchor, etc.
- to put in the stocks as a punishment.
- to lay in a stock of something (often fol. by up).
Videovid•e•o (vid′ē ō′),USA pronunciation n.
- the elements of television, as in a program or script, pertaining to the transmission or reception of the image (distinguished from audio).
- the video part of a television broadcast.
- television: She is a star of stage and video.
- a program, movie, or the like, that is available commercially on videocassette.
- See music video.
- of or pertaining to the electronic apparatus for producing the television picture: video amplifier.
- of or pertaining to television, esp. the visual elements.
- of or pertaining to videocassettes, videocassette recorders, music video, etc.: a video shop.
- pertaining to or employed in the transmission or reception of television pictures.
Clipclip1 (klip),USA pronunciation v., clipped, clipped or clipt, clip•ping, n.
- to cut, or cut off or out, as with shears: to clip a rose from a bush.
- to trim by cutting: to clip a hedge.
- to cut or trim the hair or fleece of;
shear: to clip a poodle.
- to pare the edge of (a coin). Cf. sweat (def. 22).
- to cut short;
curtail: We clipped our visit by a week to return home earlier.
- to pronounce rapidly, with precise articulation and with omission of certain sounds, as of unstressed vowels: an annoying habit of clipping his words.
- to shorten (a word or phrase) by dropping one or more syllables.
- [Informal.]to hit with a quick, sharp blow: He clipped him on the jaw with a sudden punch.
- to take or get money from by dishonest means;
- to clip or cut something.
- to cut articles or pictures from a newspaper, magazine, etc.
- to move swiftly: He clipped along the highway on his motorcycle.
- [Archaic.]to fly rapidly.
- the act of clipping.
- anything clipped off, esp. the wool shorn at a single shearing of sheep.
- the amount of wool shorn in one season.
- clips, (used with a pl. v.) an instrument for clipping;
- See film clip.
- clipping (def. 2).
- a quick, sharp blow: a clip on the jaw.
pace: at a rapid clip.