Large Toy Chest ( Chest Benches #3)
Howdy there, this photo is about Large Toy Chest ( Chest Benches #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 547 x 729. It's file size is just 84 KB. If You decided to save This attachment to Your computer, you can Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Chest Benches.
Belgium will be the earthis largest stick maker. Rattan develop and unfold in certain regions, such as for example Java, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Sumatra Tenggara. Rattan material, the fresh material to remain home furniture including seats, platforms, shelves and partitions can be utilized within the use of room. Besides product having a mix of bamboo stick is an essential element in the inner of residential architecture bamboo.
The advent of synthetic rattan furniture products as well as a wide selection of furniture design class offers the flexibility to choose the furniture that is excellent fills the inner area your property.
Verify each association Chest Benches carefully whether there is chipped or a damaged. In addition to wooden furniture, rattan furniture also offers a weakness against mites that need to become offered anti- level that is termite. In addition to furnishings from rattan that is natural, there's also other choice may be the manufactured rattan furniture-made of polyethylene, has a weight that is lighter, haven't any link ties and resistant to termites.
Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
Toytoy (toi),USA pronunciation n.
- an object, often a small representation of something familiar, as an animal or person, for children or others to play with;
- a thing or matter of little or no value or importance;
- something that serves for or as if for diversion, rather than for serious pratical use.
- a small article of little value but prized as a souvenir or for some other special reason;
- something diminutive, esp. in comparison with like objects.
- an animal of a breed or variety noted for smallness of size: The winning terrier at the dog show was a toy.
- a close-fitting cap of linen or wool, with flaps coming down to the shoulders, formerly worn by women in Scotland.
- a simple, light piece of music, esp. of 16th or 17th century England, written for the virginal.
- amorous dallying.
- a playful or amusing act;
- made or designed for use as a toy: a toy gun.
- of or resembling a toy, esp. diminutive in size.
toy ′er, n.
- to amuse oneself;
- to act idly;
or with indifference;
trifle: to toy with one's food.
- to dally amorously;
toy ′less, adj.
toy ′like′, adj.
Chestchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).