Average Cost Of Frameless Shower Door
Average Cost Of Frameless Shower Door was posted at February 2, 2018 at 5:59 am. It is posted on the Shower category. Average Cost Of Frameless Shower Door is labelled with Average Cost Of Frameless Shower Door, Average, Cost, Of, Frameless, Shower, Door..
Averageav•er•age (av′ər ij, av′rij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a quantity, rating, or the like that represents or approximates an arithmetic mean: Her golf average is in the 90s. My average in science has gone from B to C this semester.
- a typical amount, rate, degree, etc.;
- See arithmetic mean.
- a quantity intermediate to a set of quantities.
- a charge paid by the master of a ship for such services as pilotage or towage.
- an expense, partial loss, or damage to a ship or cargo.
- the incidence of such an expense or loss to the owners or their insurers.
- an equitable apportionment among all the interested parties of such an expense or loss. Cf. general average, particular average.
- on the or an average, usually;
typically: She can read 50 pages an hour, on the average.
- of or pertaining to an average;
estimated by average;
forming an average: The average rainfall there is 180 inches.
ordinary: The average secretary couldn't handle such a workload. His grades were nothing special, only average.
- to find an average value for (a variable quantity);
reduce to a mean: We averaged the price of milk in five neighborhood stores.
- (of a variable quantity) to have as its arithmetic mean: Wheat averages 56 pounds to a bushel.
- to do or have on the average: He averages seven hours of sleep a night.
- to have or show an average: to average as expected.
- average down, to purchase more of a security or commodity at a lower price to reduce the average cost of one's holdings.
- average out:
- to come out of a security or commodity transaction with a profit or without a loss.
- to reach an average or other figure: His taxes should average out to about a fifth of his income.
- average up, to purchase more of a security or commodity at a higher price to take advantage of a contemplated further rise in prices.
Costcost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Framelessframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Average Cost Of Frameless Shower Door have 1 attachments including Average Cost Of Frameless Shower Door #1 How Much Does A Frameless Shower Door Cost?. Below are the photos:
Gardening is a fun task to relax. How exactly to choose Average Cost Of Frameless Shower Door became one of gardening's essential areas. Furthermore, there are many types and colors of pan bought making the choice process might be confusing and more fascinating. Therefore, before selecting a pan that is appropriate for a selection of flowers in the house, make sure that you have seen the next methods.
The sources can be actually made by it to rot since the underside of the pan will clog and wet. Moreover, note likewise the location that you will utilize to place the pot. If that is unlikely to be confined, in order to save area you can look at to employ a hanging pan.
Greater than only a place to vegetable, pan also can serve as decor. Variety of the proper pan can improve the elegance of the home. Conversely, in the event the pot you choose's measurement is too big, there be of nutrients that will not be reached from the roots, so there'll in fact a great deal in useless.